- When burning your soy candle for the first time, please allow the candle to burn for min 2 hours.
- It is recommended burning your candle for no longer than 4 hours.
- To prevent your soy candle from producing black soot, always trim your wick before lighting your candle If necessary. Always burn your candle on a level, heat resistant surface.
- Store soy candles at room temperature.
- Our soy wax is bio-degradable and cleans up with hot soapy water.
Safety Always First!
- Always burn candles within sight, never leave candles unattended.
- Burn on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Do not touch or move candle when lit or when wax is melted, glass can become hot.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Divine And Handmade candles are not body safe, please do not apply melted wax to your skin. We use a high percentage of fragrance oils in our candles and some oils are not body safe.